Click on the tabs below to decide where to begin.
· Learn how to meditate, simply and practically! Meditation is the key to peace and happiness in all faith traditions.
· Practice mindful living at work or home. Develop a deep trust in your own intuition and Inner Voice.
· Identify with your transcendent Trusted Source, Oneness, Divinity, God’s way of speaking to you.
· Try yoga as a way of preventative health, as a mind-body exercise, and a way to add to your longevity
. Take a guided tour into your “Belief Closet.” There you can replace what you find to be negative or outlived beliefs.
· Take the next step and contact me right now.
Each of the 5 Steps to Meditation practice is made up of 5 Sessions of 40 minutes once a week. Steps 2-5 may be taken in any order you choose.
a. Breathing, Counting, Colors.
b. Setting and building your “Inner Room.”
a. Intentions for home or office.
b. Practice in any activity you choose.
a. A guided visualization.
b. Negative beliefs replaced.
a. Accessing the greater consciousness of ‘Mind.’
b. Peace through the ‘God’ you believe in.
a. The Mind-Body connection
b. Preventative Health plus Longevity
Vocational guidance to create your new job, a promotion, next career or move into retirement.
- Firmly identify and engage your most valuable skill set(s) to do best what you enjoy most.
- Better manage yourself and others with more confidence and ease.
- Build teamwork from a whole new perspective.
- Practice leadership on the priority of your strengths.
- Take the momentum you’ve created by reading this and contact me right now to begin your work life transformation.
- Identity formation to act on who you really are.
- Break down your past successes to know exactly what you do best.
- Let go of distractions that keep you from productivity.
- Identify beliefs* that don’t work for you any more, then replace them with new, powerful ones that you create.
- Take the momentum you’ve created by reading this and contact me right now to begin living your life on purpose
- Practice a deep trust in your own intuition and inner voice.
- For Relationships: discover the enhancing Tantra model of you and your partner’s energy.
- Learn how to meditate in a way that makes a real difference.
- Identify your Trusted Source and its path of revelation for you.
- Take the next step and contact me now. We’ll find your answers together.
- I am a trained “Belief Closet” practitioner. This is a powerful tool for replacing negative or beliefs you have outlived
- The victims of trauma or abuse leave OCD behind.
- We tap your subconscious for its way to love yourself and find love.
- The practice of reframing how you see the world and yourself is critical
- Coaching works to find your higher self that empowers you.
- Healing of resentments and practicing forgiveness to save relationships.
I officiate conventional and unconventional weddings, religious or non-religious, civil-secular, non-denominational religious, spiritual or multi-cultural ceremonies. Other ceremonies I perform include: * Renewal of Vows * Job & Career Transition Celebrations * Funerals to Honor Death’s Passage and Celebrate Life * Green Funerals * Memorials & End of Life Tributes * Pet Passings * Baby Welcomings & Adoptions * Graduations & Birthdays * New Dwelling Blessings * Family & Children Signposts (especially adolescence to adulthood) * Divorce * Special Achievements * Civic and Corporate Events.
Use my free Coaching Discovery Questionaire (Download as a .doc file or .pdf) to think more about if coaching is right for you. Coaching is super convenient. It commonly is done by phone, or Skype if you choose. It can be done from anywhere in the world. All you need is privacy and a commitment to real change in yourself. We can meet in person if you’re local and prefer meeting face-to-face. The goal of coaching is always sustainable, practical, effective, new behavior that moves you forward toward your goals! Coaching makes all the difference!